Thursday 5 July 2007

Am I a Batman?...

Am I a Batman?...
This afternoon, Sam asked me that whether am I a Batman? because he notice that almost everyday I will be online till very late like 3am... haha I reply him that sometime I am still online or I have fell asleep then just leave my laptop on. haha actually most of the time I fell asleep...

By the way, this is few days I have been busy with project, test and celebration...as usual..haha Two day ago, I only have 2hrs sleep because I have my last kick boxing lesson on Mon. By the time I have reached home is already 10pm. I can not take a rest because I need to prepare for the following day test. Therefore I have need to do the preparation til 5am then I wake up at 8am. I was thinking to go to school early because teacher didn't inform us about the meeting schedule. While I was waiting for my turn, I feel very sleepy.. I bought sushi to give me energy. The teacher start late for 1.5hrs so in the end 2pm plus den my turn. AFTER that I wen to industry visit. By that time, I feel very very tired. Once I reach home. I can not take it. I fell asleep. Until now I still feel sleepy...haha now have to sleep

No comments: