Wednesday 25 July 2007

IBS - Cocktail Party

IBS - Cocktail Party
On Tuesday, I was intending to wear contact lens for the IBS test then I have noticed that one side of my monthly contact lens was LOST and I can not find it at all. I wear it for only one day. I was dam upset. Not just because of wasting money (S$25 per pair) is the thorough that I have made to match my dress, accessories with my contact lens and changing of the contact lens solution and case( I have problem with the previous contact lens). In the end, I wear my spec with out many accessories. It has affected my mood. Lucky didn’t affect much on the test.

I got this photo from Lydia's blog. I like the edited effect.

Before cocktail party took some pics..keke

Our IBS tutor, Mr. Chua explaining the criteria..Stress!

Do they look yummy to you?
8 of us bring each items
The cocktail party test START!
Have you spot me? keke
Photos taking lesson after it.
Finally is OVER! haha
Class Photos... Nice rite? keke haha
My lovely classmates...
Wilfred, Me and Grace (from left)
My buddy... Nice photo...
too bad Lydia's eyes is closed

NEXT will be the Fine Dinning...

No comments: