Wednesday 19 December 2007

Memorable 2007

Memorable Month

December is a memorable month for me. It is because my birthday, dear’s birthday dad’s birthday (dad and me have the same birthday) and Christmas fall on this month thus I have more present.. haha Especially for this year, I went two oversea trip (Hong Kong study trip and Kuala Lumpur) within one month which I have bought quite a lot staff.

Finally I have bought the followings brands from oversea trips and local shopping mall which I desired for very long:
COACH – Madison Lurex Wristlet (silver/gold)
Diva – Silk fashion hair band
ESTEE LAUDER – Perfume (beyond paradise)
Esprit – Shirt and tote bag
Forever21 – Bracelet
GUESS (Birthday present) – Bag and wallet
H&M – Silk shirt and ring
KATE – contrasting eye shown
M.A.C – Eye shown
MINTMARK & CO. (Birthday present) – Pendant
The Face Shop – Cosmetic Foundation

My birthday is coming soon.. haha.
Now I have to do project le..

No comments: