Sunday 13 April 2008

First midnight outing.

Hmm... Long time I didn’t update my blog. This few weeks, I have been busy with my job. I am trying my best to cope with pragmatic world. As this is my first perm job, sometime I feel stress up. I will try to overcome it

One of my ways to release stress is to shop (haha)


Dear was looking for his working shoes therefore he plan to search for it from Far East Plaza (Orchard Road) to Plaza Singapura (Dhoby Ghaut).


We have our dinner at Ajisen Ramen (Plaza Singapura)

I look like slimmer in this picture (keke)

After all we went to his house to collect his family car.
We went to McDonald restaurant located at Ang Mo Kio Park to have a drink.
First time we went out in the midnight.
I was pretending for fun. (keke)
These are the following item that I have bought:
I was influence by the Korean drama show as the style of Korean clothing will tend to be classic and elegance that I always wanted to be. I feel that the pair of earring is elegance.
Finally I have found a jean that suits me. I bought it from Dorothy Perkins.
The jean that I bought looks similar to this design.

No comments: